Out-Limit pking server
Thank-you for loging into Out-Limit forums. If you havent read the rules I suggest you do. Also donating is available.
Out-Limit pking server
Thank-you for loging into Out-Limit forums. If you havent read the rules I suggest you do. Also donating is available.
Out-Limit pking server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out-Limit pking server

The best 317 server dedi 24/7! Join at out-limit.no-ip.biz

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unknown pkers mod app!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unknown pker

unknown pkers mod app! Empty
PostSubject: unknown pkers mod app!   unknown pkers mod app! I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:25 am

. Tell us your game name. my name is "unknown pker" .

2. Tell us your real name, age and sex. my real name is sam im 15 and i am a male.

3. What would you do as an Moderator, Administrator or Forum Moderator?i would do what ever i could to help the server grow, and keep the economy level and stop people from breaking the rules.

4. Do you have any experience as a staff member? yes i do.

5. Why should we pick you over anyone else?because i have helped people out, i like helping people out and i play quite regularly.

6. Are you organized? If yes or no, tell me why.yes, i am very organized i dont like being messy Very Happy.

7. On a daily basis, how long do you play on your computer, depending if school days around 3-4 hours if weekend maybe 5-7... depends in my mood.

8. Will you respect your other fellow players of Out-Limit? of course

9. How would you improve the server if you have been chosen? i would give suggestions to reece and if he took them on board you may see my ideas on the server.

10. Are you already a Moderator/Administrator? nope. i wish

11. Addition details, (tell us things about yourself). i live in scotland.. is veryy low down atm, if you wanna know why just ask. ;o plays private servers alot... and uhh if you wanna know anything else just ask me im a very open person and you can find me on msn at "w33_c0yz4@hotmail.co.uk" or on the server or the chatbox for out-limit.no.nr ;D bye

lol!
Back to top Go down
mod 0bby
Administrator
Administrator

unknown pkers mod app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: unknown pkers mod app!   unknown pkers mod app! I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:56 pm

very good app we will reply asap
Back to top Go down

unknown pkers mod app!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out-Limit pking server :: Applications-
Jump to: