Out-Limit pking server
Thank-you for loging into Out-Limit forums. If you havent read the rules I suggest you do. Also donating is available.
Out-Limit pking server
Thank-you for loging into Out-Limit forums. If you havent read the rules I suggest you do. Also donating is available.
Out-Limit pking server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out-Limit pking server

The best 317 server dedi 24/7! Join at out-limit.no-ip.biz

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empty Myst Application Administator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
empty myst

Empty Myst Application Administator Empty
PostSubject: Empty Myst Application Administator   Empty Myst Application Administator I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:39 am

1. Tell us your game name. : Empty Myst - Proudest moderator Smile

2. Tell us your real name, age and sex. 14/Male

3. What would you do as an Moderator, Administrator or Forum Moderator? As Admin i would get this sever up to tha Top Very Happy

4. Do you have any experience as a staff member? Yes, I do i have been on 4 severs Admin 3 Mod and on 1 Co

5. Why should we pick you over anyone else? Cause i be active 2/3 hours when school weekends 10+ Help Loads players Brought 6 players to this To this Awsome scape Vote everyday and im really friendly Wink

6. Are you organized? If yes or no, tell me why. Yes I think,, but i don't really know what you mean and how you do? I asked Brandon and he also didn't know Sad

7. On a daily basis, how long do you play on your computer? 2/3 hours when school 10+ weekends Smile

8. Will you respect your other fellow players of Out-Limit? Yes and i already do Smile

9. How would you improve the server if you have been chosen? Down those dupers no chance vs me Twisted Evil And i will catch also Rule breakers like adverts ect. I 'won't abuse Laughing Why i don't? : i got experience with that and i did really hated it Sad

10. Are you already a Moderator/Administrator? Proud Moderator Cool

11. Addition details, (tell us things about yourself). Ok , I am a proud player of Out-limit
I do like gaming and hanging outside with friends I'm friendly but don't make me mad Razz
I love boxing i also practice it -- Hmm what els you wanna know Smile?

- Empty myst Hopefully a Colour change of my crown king
Back to top Go down
o0o o0o0o0

PostSubject: Re: Empty Myst Application Administator   Empty Myst Application Administator I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:26 am

I think that Empty Myst would be a good Admin, He is a nice person and always helps people out when needed.

I think that he should have a chance to prove himself Smile
Back to top Go down
razzz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Empty Myst Application Administator   Empty Myst Application Administator I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:35 am

empty is sexy Wink you would bee a good admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empty Myst Application Administator   Empty Myst Application Administator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empty Myst Application Administator
Page 1 of 1