Out-Limit pking server
Thank-you for loging into Out-Limit forums. If you havent read the rules I suggest you do. Also donating is available.
Out-Limit pking server
Thank-you for loging into Out-Limit forums. If you havent read the rules I suggest you do. Also donating is available.
Out-Limit pking server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out-Limit pking server

The best 317 server dedi 24/7! Join at out-limit.no-ip.biz

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Razzz's application ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
razzz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Razzz's application ;) Empty
PostSubject: Razzz's application ;)   Razzz's application ;) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:31 am

Well i know i will probably get rejected but who knows lol! Im going to use Obby's application style afro

Name: Razzz

Reason why i should get it: Eversince i joined the server i have been helping new comers and making friends Very Happy. I really like helping people and with the staff spot i think i can help more.. I would like the chance because i have been staff on other servers and i like the challenge. Very Happy I know its not about how long you play because some called 'Lukestx' i think thats it got mod. Please consider me Very Happy

thanks for your time Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
razzz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Razzz's application ;)   Razzz's application ;) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:36 am

thanks for the prompt reply hoping for the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mod Reece
Owner
Owner
Mod Reece

PostSubject: Re: Razzz's application ;)   Razzz's application ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:46 am

Accepted Moderator!
Back to top Go down
http://out-limit.co.nr
mod 0bby
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Razzz's application ;)   Razzz's application ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:05 am

gratz i will make u mod now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Razzz's application ;)   Razzz's application ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Razzz's application ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out-Limit pking server :: Applications-
Jump to: