Out-Limit pking server
Thank-you for loging into Out-Limit forums. If you havent read the rules I suggest you do. Also donating is available.
Out-Limit pking server
Thank-you for loging into Out-Limit forums. If you havent read the rules I suggest you do. Also donating is available.
Out-Limit pking server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out-Limit pking server

The best 317 server dedi 24/7! Join at out-limit.no-ip.biz

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skillz0rz Apleecashun :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skillz0rz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Skillz0rz Apleecashun :D Empty
PostSubject: Skillz0rz Apleecashun :D   Skillz0rz Apleecashun :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:21 am

Hello everyone of Out Limit!!!!!!!

This is my aplleeecasshhunnn for forum staff. Heere ai goo! Very Happy

Rolling Eyes

What would I do as staff? Clean boards without making it look empty. Making sigs for people. Maybe GFX team I can make one...

In game name: Skillz0rz

What is the server name? Out-Limit

Who is the Owner? Mod Reece

Who are the Co-Owners? Zoe (Hidden) and Mod Brandon Smile

Who are the admins? Obby is one that I know of.

Any mods that you know? Well one of my friends is Lukastx Razz

I have no clue where this goes but Seraki or something is also staff just forgot which kind xD

Which staff position would you like? Any staff position on the forums. I would like to be forums staff because there are no Forum Moderators that I currently know of and I would greatly appreciate being first.

How old are you? Im 13 on May 5th Very Happy

Why do you want to become staff? I want to become staff on forums because I know there arent many staff members who look at all the posts because there aren't many of them. I use proper grammer and am never mean. BTW I know I spelled appleecashun wrong but this way is better Very Happy

Any other comments? Well I live in the EST zone. I love this server. Yeah thats all for now and thank you very much for reading

THANKS! -Skillz0rz

Last edited by Skillz0rz on Sun May 03, 2009 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit because of new format. :D)
Back to top Go down
Mod Reece
Owner
Owner
Mod Reece

Skillz0rz Apleecashun :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillz0rz Apleecashun :D   Skillz0rz Apleecashun :D I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:43 am

You seem very very confident. You are...:

Accepted

Although you will NOT be moderator In-Game only on forums. Until you proove to me I can really trust you.
Back to top Go down
http://out-limit.co.nr

Skillz0rz Apleecashun :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out-Limit pking server :: Applications-
Jump to: