Out-Limit pking server
Thank-you for loging into Out-Limit forums. If you havent read the rules I suggest you do. Also donating is available.
Out-Limit pking server
Thank-you for loging into Out-Limit forums. If you havent read the rules I suggest you do. Also donating is available.
Out-Limit pking server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out-Limit pking server

The best 317 server dedi 24/7! Join at out-limit.no-ip.biz

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a pk point system~~suggestion ftw :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
silent

a pk point system~~suggestion ftw :D Empty
PostSubject: a pk point system~~suggestion ftw :D   a pk point system~~suggestion ftw :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:23 am

well, if you could add a pk point system like 5 pnts per kill and theres a shop with vesta weapons and statius and like other "rare" stuff and yeah. but that would be better for the economy so more people will have to work for better items. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mod 0bby
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: a pk point system~~suggestion ftw :D   a pk point system~~suggestion ftw :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:46 pm

nice a pretty good sugesstion i will definetly ask reece about this!
Back to top Go down
Mod Reece
Owner
Owner
Mod Reece

PostSubject: Re: a pk point system~~suggestion ftw :D   a pk point system~~suggestion ftw :D I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:49 am

Very good suggestion. Ill work of that.
Back to top Go down
http://out-limit.co.nr
empty myst

PostSubject: Re: a pk point system~~suggestion ftw :D   a pk point system~~suggestion ftw :D I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:57 am

silent wrote:
well, if you could add a pk point system like 5 pnts per kill and theres a shop with vesta weapons and statius and like other "rare" stuff and yeah. but that would be better for the economy so more people will have to work for better items. Very Happy

I do really suggest this Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a pk point system~~suggestion ftw :D   a pk point system~~suggestion ftw :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a pk point system~~suggestion ftw :D
Page 1 of 1