Out-Limit pking server
Thank-you for loging into Out-Limit forums. If you havent read the rules I suggest you do. Also donating is available.
Out-Limit pking server
Thank-you for loging into Out-Limit forums. If you havent read the rules I suggest you do. Also donating is available.
Out-Limit pking server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out-Limit pking server

The best 317 server dedi 24/7! Join at out-limit.no-ip.biz

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Berserk - Moderator/Administrator - In-game + Forum - Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Berserk

Berserk - Moderator/Administrator - In-game + Forum - Application. Empty
PostSubject: Berserk - Moderator/Administrator - In-game + Forum - Application.   Berserk - Moderator/Administrator - In-game + Forum - Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Well hey everyone, I'm Berserk, a zerker pure on this server, I love to PK and I hope to make many new friends on this server. My name is David, I'm 14 and I'm male, obviously Smile.
As a Staff member on the server I would use my powers for good reasons, e.g, mute for spammers, jail for rulebreakers, ban for EXTREME rulebreakers and kick for warning people. I have been staff on several servers and I enjoyed every single one of them until they each individually shut down. The fifth question on this template is 'Why should we pick you over anyone else' Well I'm not saying that you should, nor am I going to beg for a staff position, I am going to earn it, I have experience, I will play often and I will be active on the forums. I see myself as fairly organised, if something needs doing, I will get it done, if something needs fixing, it will be fixed, if somebody breaks rules, they will be dealt with. On average I play on my computer for varying times after school which is 3pm my time (GMT), I will be home around 4 and I usually play with regular breaks until 10pm. If people earn respect, I will respect them, I will respect anybody unless they disrespect me or anybody else, I am not one to hold grudges but I have been brought up to respect people with authority and people who are older than you. If I am chosen as an in-game moderator/administrator I would help the server by dealing with rulebreakers. On the forums I would make guides and stop spammers and pointless message posters. If you need to know -ANYTHING- about me or the server, just ask. I will be more than happy to help.

Thanks everybody, Post below if you liked my application and Reece, I can guarantee, if you pick me, you will not be disappointed.

~Berserk
Back to top Go down
I Wear Rolex
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Berserk - Moderator/Administrator - In-game + Forum - Application.   Berserk - Moderator/Administrator - In-game + Forum - Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:52 pm

personally i think you need to play more youve only just started . try earning it in game and on forums.

thanks

i wear rolex!
Back to top Go down
mod 0bby
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Berserk - Moderator/Administrator - In-game + Forum - Application.   Berserk - Moderator/Administrator - In-game + Forum - Application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:53 pm

no u are not good enough u spam way too much u beat my posts in like 10 mins so no thanks u will not be picked i am locking this topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berserk - Moderator/Administrator - In-game + Forum - Application.   Berserk - Moderator/Administrator - In-game + Forum - Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Berserk - Moderator/Administrator - In-game + Forum - Application.
Page 1 of 1