Out-Limit pking server
Thank-you for loging into Out-Limit forums. If you havent read the rules I suggest you do. Also donating is available.
Out-Limit pking server
Thank-you for loging into Out-Limit forums. If you havent read the rules I suggest you do. Also donating is available.
Out-Limit pking server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out-Limit pking server

The best 317 server dedi 24/7! Join at out-limit.no-ip.biz

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skillz0rz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:26 am

I believe that you should make it in the Admin Control Panel that only registered members are allowed to post in the forums. If a "anonymous" user happens to spam the forums or anything then they can be caught. Also please make a skiller shop in game Smile thx for reading!

Your player...Skillz0rz Smile
Back to top Go down
mod 0bby
Administrator
Administrator

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:46 am

Skillz0rz wrote:
I believe that you should make it in the Admin Control Panel that only registered members are allowed to post in the forums. If a "anonymous" user happens to spam the forums or anything then they can be caught. Also please make a skiller shop in game Smile thx for reading!

Your player...Skillz0rz Smile

umm ur wrong actually cause only regiostered members can post the reason why it was guest its cause it was my old account called 0bby which id deleted thats why it said guest so sorry for the iconvience and skiller shop is pretty good so it will most definetly be considered!

thank you 0bby
Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1