Out-Limit pking server
Thank-you for loging into Out-Limit forums. If you havent read the rules I suggest you do. Also donating is available.
Out-Limit pking server
Thank-you for loging into Out-Limit forums. If you havent read the rules I suggest you do. Also donating is available.
Out-Limit pking server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out-Limit pking server

The best 317 server dedi 24/7! Join at out-limit.no-ip.biz

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY suggestions :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
razzz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

MY suggestions :) Empty
PostSubject: MY suggestions :)   MY suggestions :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:47 am

well i have played the server and enjoyed it Very Happy but i think theres somethings that can be improved....

my first suggestion is remove the shops for the rares and bandos etc... because it makes them lose their rareness (i hope thats a word Razz) and there is no economy.. you can just no life at the thieving stalls and " O hai i has nooby p hat for 20 clicks.." and thats my second point..

lower the ammount given from the theiving stalls so that there wont be so many billionaires and it would be more challenging Wink

add more bosses for the drops and add void to pc otherwise pc is worthless.. i know its hard to code but its just my opinion

thanks for your time and hope somethin will be better lol! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY suggestions :)   MY suggestions :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:37 am

I think your suggestion isn't that bad. I think we should reset the economy and change the shops so we can price the items for the marketplace and rares for staff only (phats, etc). All other rare drops can be from high level monsters. Yeah its not a bad idea. Maybe Reece could reset the economy to the community so we can change prices.

`Zoe
Back to top Go down
empty myst

PostSubject: Re: MY suggestions :)   MY suggestions :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:00 am

Yeah, they could also bring like 1 Phat set in game so ppl go work for it
Or make some Hard monster hit like 70's and drops it
-Hit trough prayer-

-Empty Myst
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY suggestions :)   MY suggestions :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY suggestions :)
Page 1 of 1